This information has been taken from the following website
Small business support grant
The NSW small business COVID-19 support grant of up to $10,000 is available to eligible NSW small business owners.
To be eligible, businesses will need to:
- have between 1-19 employees and a turnover of more than $75,000
- Have a downturn of 75% turn over
- a payroll below the NSW Government 2019-20 payroll tax threshold of $900,000
- have an Australian Business Number as at 1 March 2020, be based in NSW and employ staff as at 1 March 2020
- be highly impacted by the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 issued on 30 March 2020
- use the funding for unavoidable business costs such as utilities, overheads, legal costs and financial advice
- provide appropriate documentation upon application.
Highly Impacted Industries
Eligible industries are those that have been subject to closure or are highly impacted by NSW Government health directions in relation to COVID-19 and include:
- Retail trade
- Accommodation and food service
- Rental, hiring and real estate services
- Administrative and support services
- Arts and recreation services.
For further eligibility criteria and the application form, visit Apply for the small business COVID-19 support grant.
If you need any further assistance or just want to ask questions in relation to the stimulus packages, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime on 0429 363 047
Maree’s Mobile Bookkeeping