Every business has a duty of care and especially now Post COVID. It has never been a more important time to businesses to stay on top of the ever-changing compliance obligations.
If you have staff, you need to consider and review the following
- The changing employment laws in Australia ie Awards
- Those returning to the workplace, if they have been working from home during lockdown
- If your staff are remaining working from home on a full time or part-time basis
- Payments and leave entitlements
- Reviewing your staff working hours, location and duties
- Standing down employees or ending their employment due to COVID
There is so much to consider during and post COVID-19. We in Australia are not out of the woods yet, we could get more waves of COVID in different states, business will never ever go back to what it used to be and I personally think, that is a good thing.
But be vigilant, stay on top of compliance and if you need me to look at these things for you, please do not hesitate to give me a call on 0429 363 047.
Maree Punzet | Maree’s Mobile Bookkeeping | 0429 363 047
You didn’t go into business to do your Payroll and Bookkeeping, BUT WE DID
We are a full service, insourced Payroll and Bookkeeping business that puts money back in your pocket. Our team works like a full-time employee and part of your business when it comes to processing your Payroll and bookkeeping, but without the cost or other concerns full time employees bring. When compared to a full-time employee, we give you all the benefits and more but save you around $60,000 a year in costs, makes good financial sense!!