As a Bookkeeper it’s my job to manage the regular tasks ie
– Keep all of the records up to date
– Help in keeping your end of year accounting bills
– Assist with avoiding to pay late penalties by making sure the GST, PAYG Tax and Superannuation, compliance obligations are taken care of
– Free your time so you can work on your business rather than trying to do all the tasks of a bookkeeper
– Minimise the risk of fraud by having another set of eyes to check and oversee your accounts
– Conduct ongoing auditing and assurance
– Having someone on your side that can advise and support you in areas of your business that you may not be as knowledgeable.
As a Bookkeeper and BAS agent, I am registered with the Tax Practitioners Board and I am required and have the skills and knowledge of general accounting principles, relevant legislation and up to date current best practices.
This is my job to assist you as a Successful Bookkeeper which = (equals to) a successful business owner.
Maree Punzet | Maree’s Mobile Bookkeeping | 0429 363 047
You didn’t go into business to do your Payroll and Bookkeeping, BUT WE DID