We are getting to the pointy end of EOFY.
This is an opportune time to get everything organised, here are some handy tips
- Review recordkeeping processes
- Check your Business Activity Statement
- Prepare a Taxable Payments Annual Report (if relevant)
- Finalise payroll and superannuation obligations
- Taking stock: inventory, assets and liabilities
- Complete reconciliations for FY21/22
- Prepare for FY22/23
If this sounds all too much, give me a call direct today on 0429 363 047.
I can definitely help you with preparation of EOFY.
Maree Punzet | Maree’s Mobile Bookkeeping | 0429 363 047
You didn’t go into business to do your Payroll and Bookkeeping, BUT WE DID