Have you seen the Jobmaker Plan the Government has put together to create jobs and help the recovery of the Economy?
If not, click the link here to read more https://budget.gov.au/2020-21/content/jobmaker.htm
What the Government has put forward is a $74 billion Jobmaker plan to support economic recovery and get Australians back to work and on their feet.
Some of the core elements they are putting together are:
– Infrastructure, the Government has invested an additional $14 billion in new and accelerated infrastructure projects across Australia over the next 4 years
– Jobmaker Hiring Credit – $4 billion providing businesses with an incentive to take on additional employees aged between 16 and 35.
– Energy technologies – The Government is investing $1.9 billion in new energy technologies which will reduce emissions.
- Reducing red tape for businesses – The Government is incorporating a insolvency system to keep businesses in business and make it easier for consumers and small businesses to obtain credit.
- Digital Business Plan – The Government is accelerating digital transformation by increasing productivity and job growth; therefore, their goal is a leading digital economy by 2030.
It will be interesting to see over the next 4 years how this Jobmaker plan will unfold and we hope that we all come out of this a stronger and economically sound country.
Maree Punzet | Maree’s Mobile Bookkeeping | 0429 363 047
You didn’t go into business to do your Payroll and Bookkeeping, BUT WE DID
We are a full service, insourced Payroll and Bookkeeping business that puts money back in your pocket. Our team works like a full-time employee and part of your business when it comes to processing your Payroll and bookkeeping, but without the cost or other concerns full time employees bring. When compared to a full-time employee, we give you all the benefits and more but save you around $60,000 a year in costs, makes good financial sense!!